St. Joe FIT
Participate With St. Joe FIT!
St. Joe FIT is a free program sponsored by the St. Joseph Health Department and the St. Joseph Parks, Recreation & Civic Facilities Department designed to encourage community members to live an active lifestyle while enjoying St. Joseph's great parks and trails.
For the 2023 season, participants will have the option to walk on their own time or with a group. Group, in-person walks are hosted on Tuesday evenings at 5:30 PM at the weekly featured trail. To check-in for the week, you need to scan the QR code at the turnaround point (beginner, intermediate, and challenge options for each trail) to input your name, or you can also message the Facebook page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This will also enter you into the weekly giveaway. Winners for the weekly giveaways will be randomly chosen on Monday mornings, and winners will be notified via email.
2023 WEEKLY FEATURED TRAIL SCHEDULE
- Northwest Trail - Sunday, May 28 to Saturday, June 3
- Northeast Trail - Sunday, June 4 to Saturday, June 10
- Maple Leaf Trail - Sunday, June 11 to Saturday, June 17
- Riverwalk Trail - Sunday, June 18 to Saturday, June 24
- Patee Trail - Sunday, June 25 to Saturday, July 1
- Bartlett Trail - Sunday, July 2 to Saturday, July 8 (NO group walk will take place)
- Rock Island (East) Trail - Sunday, July 9 to Saturday, July 15
- Southwest (North) Trail - Sunday, July 16 to Saturday, July 22
- Southwest (South) Trail - Sunday, July 23 to Saturday, July 29
- TBD - Sunday, July 30 to Saturday, August 5
We ask participants to register to help us track the value of the trails and help motivate citizens to stay active. By registering, you are also eligible for weekly giveaways.